We are the manufacturers and suppliers of Universal Test Equipment.
+ 1% of the verification load OR + 0.2% of rated capacity of range employed
Material for Construction
1. Machine - Computer controlled equipment to test tensile strength and elongation of a wide range of materials. Compression, Bending,Flexural, Shearing Peeling, Tear & other tests are possible through special grips & fixtures.
2. Force Measurement - By Electronic Load Cells of high accuracy. Two Load-cells are included, One each for higher and lower strength material.
3. Elongation Measuring Device - Built-in Device.Measurement through cross - head movement by incremental encoder. For range & resolution,refer specification table.
4. Batch Test Facility - For a Batch test - can furnish statistical analysis report in regard to minimum, maximum, mean and C.V% of strength and elongation.
5. Cyclic Test Facility - Particularly Suitable For rubber belting .Automatic loading and unloading of specimen for desired number of cycles.( Maximum 999 cycles) Specimen can be stretched between given load or elongation limit - with 5% tolerance.
6. Proof Test Facility - Direct indication of proof load at selectable percentage of specimen gauge length.
7. Measuring Unit - Force Value Display in gm & kgf and print-out in selectable unit - gm, kg, N, cN, kN Or Lbs. Elongation. Display in mm and printout in mm or Inch.
8. Test Result - Display. During test all relevant test data including Load - Elongation Curve displayed on Computer screen. Print-out Test Report with Load - Elongation Curve can be had on completion of test.
9. Graph. - Load v/s Elongation & Stress V/S strain graphs. Auto scaling before print out. Special graph against specific need can be provided. For desired force value , corresponding elongation value & vice-versa can be directly seen on screen.
10. Cross-head Drive & Speeds - Variable test speed through variable frequency A.C.Drive.For speed range refer table. Speed selection through computer key board.Other speeds can be offered, On cost basis against specific requirement.
11.Testing Lower Strength Materials - For testing lower strength material additional load-cell can be provided on cost basis.
12. Protections - Overload & Over travel protection. Automatic stopping on specimen ruptures.
13. Accuracy - Complying IS 1828 ( part 1) : 1991 /ISO 7500 – 1 : 1986